Virtuous AI - Call for Papers
We no longer receive proposals for the conference.
Participants who are selected for the conferences will be offered a $1000 honorarium for writing the conference paper.
In order to submit to the call for papers, we will need name, institution, title, and email address. Additionally, we request the following information:
1. Which core question(s) do you plan to focus on in your paper (ranked in order if more than one)?
2. A tentative title for your paper
3. A 100-word abstract concisely summarizing your paper
4. A 500-word description of your position/argument and important points you want to make
5. A short explanation of how your proposed paper relates to the overall goals of VAI, including the core questions, diversity of perspectives, religious and/or philosophical traditions, geographic representation, etc.
If you have any questions, please send your inquiries to CTNS by E-mail.
“Virtuous AI?: Cultural Evolution, Artificial Intelligence, and Virtue” is a project funded in part by the John Templeton Foundation. CTNS is a program of the Graduate Theological Union in Berkeley, California.